IWAY is looking for a skilled Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate business operations and Customers activities.
As an Operations Manager, your responsibilities include
- develop strategic decisions
- support our Customers' projects
- develop and implement operational policies
- assist the Human Resources department
- promote a strong IWAY's company culture
If you think you are qualified for the Operations Manager job, then do apply now. We would love to meet you.
- Enhance operational frameworks, procedures and best practices.
- Purchase materials, design stock and ensure warehouse productivity.
- Contribute to the accomplishment of the company's strategic and operational objectives.
- Analyze financial information and utilize them to enhance profit.
- Perform quality controls and screen KPIs.
- Train, direct and appraise along with the Human Resources Department.
- Manage staff levels, hours, wages, contract labor to revenues.
- Coordinate with the management team to set or implement new procedures and policies.
- Establish pricing and contracts.
- Ensure proper maintenance.
- Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable departments.
- Monitor day to day activities to maximize productivity, efficiency, and profits for the organization as a whole.
- Work smoothly with the Board of Directors to determine values and missions.
- Build alliances with other organizations.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Proven 4+ years of work experience as an Operations Manager.
- Strong knowledge of business practices and financial reporting.
- Ability to handle customer’s complaints effectively.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented individual.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually as and when required.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time as per the requirement.
- A keen eye to detail.