We are looking for a skilled Civil Engineer for IWAY's Engineering Department.
As a Civil Engineer, your responsibility is to plan, design and construct structures and monitor their progress. You should also oversee the land survey report, map data on a large scale and develop a plan and blueprints for the site.
You should also determine the total budget and material involved and assess any potential risks involved in the project.
If you feel you are qualified for this Civil Engineer job position, then please do apply. We will love to meet you.
- Structural Design with most common dedicated tools
- Manage surveying operations to guide the construction or its design
- Assist and coordinate with the Dept. Manager on a regular basis
- Prepare blueprints of the structure as and when needed.
- Prepare the budget estimation and costing.
- Assess the potential risks and make suggestions to avoid them.
- Determine the environmental impacts of the project.
- Consider the health and safety measures during project execution.
- Troubleshoot any problems in designs and plans and make sure they are completely followed by the workers.
- Implement various procedures and policies on the project.
- Coordinate with the customers and deliver what they require.
- Define and test the sensoring solutions on the structure
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or relevant field.
- 3 years of working as a Civil Engineer on a construction site or a similar role in the Engineering Department.
- An italian verified engineering license will be needed.
- Strong understanding of structures.
- Understanding of Engineer design software such as CAD, BIM Revit etc.
- Ability to maintain a positive work environment.
- Outstanding time management and work for extra hours if required.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (both italian and english).
- Ability to work in teams.